We are looking for a game data analyst with experience in analysis of statistical data in games
- Analyse specific game features to understand their impact, and help understand user behaviour.
- Help design, develop, and optimize our games to improve user experience and revenue by developing meaningful KPIs and metrics for our games
- Develop a deep understanding of user behavior through research
- Work with design and development teams to define and analyse metrics to help support business decisions.
- Identify areas for improvements in standards of user engagement.
- Confidence in data handling, statistical and visualization tools
- Strong communication skills both in a technical and non-technical context
- Self-motivation and excellent organisational/documentation skills
- Passion for both data and games
- Good problem-solving skills – able to think critically and holistically about data
- Ability to provide actionable insights based on the results of data analysis
Requirements & skills
- A bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, or any related field; or a graduate degree in data science.
- Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market Experience with metrics driven-decision making
- 2+ years’ experience doing quantitative analysis or similar (manipulation and analysis of large data sets)
- Good working knowledge of basic statistical techniques to build intelligent tools
- Strong MongoDB and SQL Skills, are a plus.
- Exposure to BIG data platform.
- Exposure to visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau
- A solid quantitative background (mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc…) is strongly preferred
- Understanding of Python will be an advantage.
- 100% remote & flexible hours
- Growing challenging environment
- Independent Contractor
- Crypto Payment (USDC or BUSD)
If you feel you’re a right fit for the above requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com