We are looking for a Game Designer who is incredibly passionate about games and bringing exceptional entertainment to millions of players.
- Create and tune content to create an accessible yet deep experience for players.
- Ensure IP-correct characters and events.
- Create and maintain design documentation templates and supplemental charts/imagery.
- Guide innovation and collaboration through research and live data.
- Quickly prototype design ideas in-game and iterate through playtesting.
- Work within existing systems and expand on them, including integrating feedback from user experience testing.
- Take part in internal and external playtests, communicate with beta testers, and iterate based on feedback.
- Implement new user-facing features in our products.
- Research, design, scope and estimate what you need to do.
Requirements & skills
- Minimum 3+ years of related professional experience.
- Experience working on games for multiple platforms.
- Demonstrable feature design skills.
- Demonstrative proof of an open-minded, upbeat, progressive thinker who is flexible, energetic, and driven with the ability to overcome obstacles and challenges with working solutions.
- Remain current on industry trends including new game genres, new game design methods, and emerging platforms.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- 100% remote & flexible hours
- Growing challenging environment
- Independent Contractor
- Crypto Payment (USDC or BUSD)
If you feel you’re a right fit for the above requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com