We are looking for a Quest Designer who is incredibly passionate about games and bringing exceptional entertainment to millions of players.
- Creating the storyline on a detailed level.
- Designing quests and dialogue around the minimum requirements defined for each quest.
- Planning assets required for the creation of the quests in advance.
- Cooperating with other departments.
- Maintaining the highest possible quality of quests, and fixing reported bugs.
- Creating and maintaining design documentation.
Requirements & skills
- At least 1 year of experience working in a Quest or Mission Design position.
- High creativity and excellent sense of narrative pacing.
- Proven high proficiency with writing scenarios, screenplays or short stories.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Sense for designing in-game features as well as tools for efficient implementation.
- Ability to receive and apply feedback in a highly iterative environment.
- Proven ability to effectively work across teams involved in a game development lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills & proven ability to work within a team.
- Experience with mentoring other designers and ability to deliver accurate feedback.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet production deadlines.
- Real passion for playing games (RPGs and Turn Based narratives).
- Fluent English.
- 100% remote & flexible hours
- Growing challenging environment
- Independent Contractor
- Crypto Payment (USDC or BUSD)
If you feel you’re a right fit for the above requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com