We are looking for a talented sound designer with experience in 8-bit sound design.
- Designing and implementing sounds for a variety of interactive and linear content, especially 8 bit music.
- Meeting with the teams to review recent work, receiving and providing constructive feedback.
- Recording original content for our projects and to augment our proprietary audio library.
- Working with Gameplay Designers to make sure audio is supporting gameplay mechanics and providing player feedback.
Requirements & skills
- You have at least 2+ years of sound design experience, preferably in games, with a demo reel containing examples of your work.
- You can create diverse audio content across a variety of styles and genres.
- You have experience creating audio in a variety of DAW’s.
- You have some experience with current game development engines, game audio middleware, implementation tools, and technologies.
- You have some experience recording unique, custom audio source content.
- 100% remote & flexible hours
- Growing challenging environment
- Independent Contractor
- Crypto Payment (USDC or BUSD)
If you feel you’re a right fit for the above requirements, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org