We are looking for a versatile UI/UX designer with proficiency in Figma.
- Responsible for the UX/UI design and improving the game's ease of user experience.
- Understand the user experience design process, cooperate with artists and developers to complete high-quality design output and maintenance.
- Balance user needs and technical limitations, help realize the team's ideas, and transform these ideas into visual effects.
- Research, design, scope and estimate what you need to do.
Requirements & skills
- 2+ years of design experience, APP Mini Program/Web & Mobile UX/UI design and other related work experience, have complete design project experience and works.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Illustrator, Sketch, After Effects etc.
- Work conscientiously and responsibly, love design, innovative and willing to share, familiar with user research.
- Love for Pixel Art Games.
- 100% remote & flexible hours
- Growing challenging environment
- Independent Contractor
- Crypto Payment (USDC or BUSD)
If you feel you’re a right fit for the above requirements, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org