We are looking for a software developer with proven Solidity experience.
- High quality and well tested Solidity code, following the latest design and development patterns.
- Write documentation, design flow diagrams and review PRs.
- Research, design, scope and estimate what you need to do.
- Collaborate with the UI team.
- Constantly improve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest technologies trends.
Requirements & skills
- 1+ years of experience writing, testing, deploying and verifying Solidity applications.
- 3+ years of programming experience.
- Know how to document your work and make it simple for the UI team to integrate what you’re creating.
- Being able to work in a team environment, take part in audit sessions (and create remediation documents) and follow Agile-like processes .
- Being passionate about crypto space (new developments tools releases and latest features of the solidity language).
- Being able to work in a fast paced environment (you know, crypto?).
- Written and spoken communication skills in English for professional environment.
Nice to have
- Worked with L2s or different side chains
- Experience with
- GraphQL API
- Ethereum blockchain test tools (e.g.Truffle, Embark, Hard Hat, etc.)
- Experience with writing automation tests
- 100% remote & flexible hours
- Growing challenging environment
- Independent Contractor
- Crypto Payment (USDC or BUSD)
If you feel you’re a right fit for the above requirements, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org